Last updated: 07.11.21
The Drawing Room Art Club Terms & Conditions
The Drawing Room can be contacted at www.thedrawingroom.co.nz (‘website’) or by phone (03 3660033). ‘Art Club’ means The Drawing Room Art Club loyalty programme. ‘Loyalty Voucher’ refers to the $10 voucher that is earned by an Art Club member through the accumulation of points as described below. ‘Points’ means tokens collected through shopping with The Drawing Room in store and/or online.
1. Joining the Art Club
How to Join
1. Sign up in store* by providing the required personal information (full name, phone number, email address).
2. Shop online or register an account via our website. The information you provide is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
*If you have already signed up to our mailing list in store or have shopped with us online previously, your details may already be in our system and you may not be required to sign up again when shopping in store. If you were part of our existing art club and have not shopped online with us before, you can still earn points online. To do this, register an account on our website which we can merge with your existing in-store customer profile.
If you were part of our art club previously, but were not on our mailing list, you will be required to sign up again, either in store or online.
⁃ All member information provided must be true and correct. You agree to keep your details up to date at all times by making changes through the website, or by advising a staff member in store.
⁃ The Drawing Room reserves the right to accept or reject any application for Art Club membership and shall not be required to provide any reason for such acceptance or rejection.
- You may be asked to join our mailing list at the time of sign up however you are not required to say yes in order to be a member of the Art Club.
2. Collecting Points
For The Drawing Room purchases, either in store or online, points are awarded as follows:
Collect 1 point for every $1 you spend on goods from The Drawing Room. ‘Goods’ includes all products sold by the Drawing Room with the exception of workshop bookings.
- Points will not be earned from delivery charges or upon voucher redemption.
- Points do not have any value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Points earned from purchases do not have an expiry date.
- If you return any products from which you have earned loyalty points, the points earned from these products will be deducted from your points balance.
- Points will not be added retrospectively if you did not provide details at time of purchase.
- The Drawing Room reserves the right to require identification when collecting points and redeeming vouchers or other benefits.
- The amount of spend required to earn 1 point and the products/services on which points can be earned may vary from time to time.
Loyalty vouchers can be redeemed for all products and services The Drawing Room offers. Points will be not earned upon the redemption of loyalty vouchers or gift vouchers.
Loyalty vouchers are presented to Art Club members in denominations of $10. Points and vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be transferred to another person unless expressly permitted by The Drawing Room.
If you accrue sufficient points in a single transaction to earn multiple loyalty vouchers, any vouchers you have earned will be printed at the end of the transaction. E.g., if you have earned 300 points in a single transaction, you will be given $20 worth of loyalty vouchers.
To redeem your voucher(s) in store, you must present the voucher(s) to a staff member prior to your transaction being paid for. To redeem your voucher online, enter the 2 voucher codes on your receipt when prompted at checkout.
If a voucher is earned from an online purchase, the physical voucher will be sent to the customer with their order.
Loyalty vouchers can only be redeemed once.
⁃ If a voucher is redeemed in store but the full amount is not spent, The Drawing Room will provide a voucher to make up the remaining balance.
⁃ If a voucher is used online but the full amount is not redeemed, the remaining balance will be lost.
Loyalty Vouchers (like Gift Vouchers) are valid for 24 months from date earned and will expire after 24 months if not used.
Once a loyalty voucher has been earned, the customer is responsible for it. If a voucher is lost or damaged, The Drawing Room is not required to replace or reprint the voucher.
You are free to leave The Art Club at any time. Please contact The Drawing Room directly should you wish to terminate your membership. You may also opt out of receiving marketing emails by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on any promotional email or by contacting The Drawing Room to be removed from our mailing list.
The Drawing Room Art Club may be terminated or amended at any time without notice to you. In the event the Art Club is terminated, The Drawing Room reserves the right to cancel all points accrued by you. Any vouchers that have been credited to your membership prior to the date of termination will continue to be valid until the expiry date printed on the vouchers (24 months from the date they were earned).
The Drawing Room may revoke your Art Club membership at any time without notice and for any reason. In the event that your membership is revoked, all accrued Points and Vouchers will expire from the date of revocation and you will have no further entitlement in respect of The Drawing Room Ltd.